Thursday, January 31, 2013

Well, here we go!!!

I've wanted to create a sort of "Soul of a Business 101" blog like this forever!  I've wanted to share all that I have learned these last 14 years as a sometimes fearless, always fabulous (but of course) Soul Proprietor, but the timing just never felt right....until now!

If you've known me for any amount of time then you know that I have never had a shortage of ideas running around this candy-coated brain of mine.  I have at one time or another committed myself to, and thoroughly enjoyed being a boutique owner, a started-from-scratch cosmetic company owner, a started-from-scratch network owner, a writer, an artist, back to a cosmetic company owner again, back to a network owner again, back to a writer and an artist...oh my goodness, I am exhausted just thinking about it...  A seemingly endless cycle of deliciously  different hats all ultimately leading me here.

It's about time I figured out what I want to be when I grow up right?  NEVER!!!  I love all my hats!  I love that I have a husband who celebrates my entrepeneurial psychitsophrenia!  It's never boring at my house!  It gets a little confusing sometimes, but nope, never boring!

So here I am today.  I have given my network a makeover, resurrected another blog I started a couple of years ago, and decided it was  time I shared all that I have learned from these amazing entrepeneurial experiences I have had. 

If I'm being perfectly honest with you, well, the truth of the matter is that I happen to be pretty good at running a business.  I have spent years perfecting it, learned some REALLY tough lessons along the way (and yes, continue to learn daily), thoroughly enjoyed myself, wanted to jump off a bridge and then completely enjoyed myself again.  It's a fabulous process, an amazing adventure and if we're really lucky, we might even make a few bucks along the way.  If you've been bitten by the entrepeneurial bug, then you know exactly what I'm talking about....even our worst days don't include having to report to a boss or punch some crazy time clock so how bad could it be?  Well, that depends on how you look at it, but we can talk about all that later.  For today, I just want to welcome you, I want to applaud your courage for being a Soul Proprietor, and I want to thank you for being a part of my adventure!!

I tend to get a little wordy when I get excited, well, actually I have never really been known to have a shortage of words, so let me keep this short and sweet by just telling you that I am thrilled that you're here, I can't wait to jump right into the deep end and I really REALLY hope you'll throw off your towel and join me!

Being a "Soul" Proprietor is not always glitter and unicorns but frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way!

I send buckets of blessings your way and can't wait to meet you!
All my best,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment